I want your photography session with me to be enjoyable and fun. Here is what to expect!
1) Once you have reached out to me and your session is booked and the deposit is paid, I will send out a pre-session questionnaire and a welcome packet. This will give me an idea of the kind of session you are wanting and the vision of your shoot. I work closely with clients on location selection and wardrobe selection. I have favorite spots around town that I can recommend!
2) Meet for the shoot! This is the fun part. We will meet up at our agreed upon location and have a fun and relaxed shoot! I will act like a total nerd and make your entire family laugh. :) I will leave with a smile on my face and begin editing your gallery.
3) View your images- 2 weeks after your session, the gallery of beautifully edited images will be ready to be viewed. You can view them two ways:
* I will post your images to an online gallery. You can pick your prints, collections, canvases, digital images etc from the gallery. The link will be live for 3 days. A $50 fee will be charged to re-upload the gallery after 3 days.
* The second option is a complimentary in person consultation and reveal for you to view your images! I can come to your home or we can meet at the studio or an agreed upon location. (I love Starbucks!). This is a great way for me to show you samples of canvases, albums, prints etc. I find it so beneficial for clients to be able to touch and feel the prints/products. I can help you create custom wall galleries and albums. Get those images off your computer and on the walls!
4) Receive your prints/digital images: Digital images will be sent to you via a link. You can download them directly to your computer. Prints and products will be delivered 2-3 weeks after the ordering session.